- How much experience do you have? Experience is a big deal in the construction industry. Obviously, you would expect the person operating a crane to know what they are doing but have they handled jobs like yours? If you are moving major materials, have a project that involves rough terrain or need to rely on their ability to handle a curveball or two you want to make sure they are up to the challenge.
- What kind of crane selection do you have available? As a contractor you handle jobs of all sizes. You take the big with the small because at the end of the day you are in this to make money. So why would you hire an agency with cranes for rent if they cannot accommodate you for every type of job?
- Can you help me with a bid? How does that agency get work? They get it when you hire them. How do you get work? You get it when you submit a bid and win the project. Any subcontractor you are thinking about hiring should be more than happy to help you with your bid so that you can get the job.
- Do you offer repair services? If you’re renting a crane why would you need to worry about repair work? For one, if you own another big piece of machinery the company you hire may be able to assist with repair and maintenance work. It also shows that they really know the ins and outs of their own equipment.
- Do you have storage options? Construction sites can get crowded between materials, equipment and workers. You also need to make room for heavy machinery which means you may have to move a lot of materials. If that’s the case and you have limited space you will appreciate an agency that has storage room available.
5 Questions To Ask A Crane Rental Company
When it comes to finding a quality crane rental company, there are a few things you can do to narrow the search. As the Virginia construction industry continues to grow, the need for reliable subcontractors is more important than ever. That’s why you want to know what to look for and also know what to ask when you are searching for cranes for rent.